Saturday 23 March 2013

SUNDAY STASH BUST
WEIGH-IN
(BUT ON A SATURDAY!)
 
Im slightly ahead of myself this weekend and have managed to weigh in this weeks "stash-bust" and get on the computer .... no mean feat in this house with my two boys but the snow seems to have made us three bods have a do your own thing day! 
 
This week Im very pleased with myself have managed to "bust"
 
425g
- am very impressed with this (but I suppose I better confess that I suppose that was due to some of it being made in Aran)
 

Blanket squares made from odds and ends
 Two adult hats and one childs hat
 One set of wristwarmers
 A first for me, a shoulder wrap made to be sent to a Care Home
And my favourite the cowl x
 
I dont know whether Ive been having one of those weeks but arms and hands have been hurting so will be pleased to get back to something a bit smaller this coming week - off to pick over the bag of odds and ends and see what I come up with .................
Happy Stash-Busting and stay warm and safe if you have the dreaded snow xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You really worked hard this week. I love the cowl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knitting. Looking forward to more posts, hope all is OK with you, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lot of lovely warm donations Jaqueline.
    Hoping things are ok with you..
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete